Here’s What Happen when you are Covid -19 positive on the island of Langkawi joining Travel Bubble
- You will be isolated, you are not to go anywhere, you will have to pay for your expenses first. Hoping you can claim these expenses later with your insurance.
- Thankfully, there is Food Panda and Grab Food services on the Island.
- Engage with your hotel reception to help you out.
- The MySejahtera App has to be functional, you need to report daily of your conditions.
- On the second day of being covid positive, a doctor visited my room. This is a team from an agency called SAFETRAC. He or she checks your conditions and told me on the 7th day I should be able to go free if my test is negative.
It has been my 4rth day being isolated in the room hotel. Lucky for me that I have a nicer view and fresh air. My room cost me Malaysian currency, RM 250 per night including breakfast. (Local Breakfast)
I am suffering minor Jetlags and being covid positive, I am feeling fine. I do not feel any symptoms as what others were suffered.
I have increased my vitamin C intake to 4 capsules (500 MG per cap)instead of having one time per day. I think it is a bad thing. I suffer some red dots on my skin, some rushes similar to when I take penicillin.
Overall, I am keeping myself active, doing minor exercise, eating well, and just keeping busy throughout the day.
Thank you for watching my video.
Writing with all my heart ©Elvie Lins 2022
You may like to SUBSCRIBE with me to receive a first-hand notification when I publish a new article. If you want to read more and from many other writers on Medium, you may also like to join the MEMBERSHIP which will cost you $5 each month. I will be getting a portion of your monthly fees if you use my link. Thank you so much for your support.
I am into NFTs, you may like my art which you can find at Opensea
How I got covid on my 6th day in Langkawi.